Welcome to the minimalist official website for hosting FSS virtual pinball tables (VPX). And MAME vertical (portrait mode) arcade cabinet artwork.
This site is best viewed with the Firefox web browser, if you see nothing beyond this point... get Firefox.
- What do my FSS tables try to achieve? First let me tell you, then let me show you. It's more than just a pinball table on a single screen!
- One year after I was still learning the ins-and-outs of VPX creation, I stumbled upon a day lit photo of a pinball table called 'old chicago', when I saw the image I was jealous.
- I was jealous because nothing could produce such incredible looking tables in VPX. So I spent another year developing the first release of my lighting FSS SDK, and finally 2.6 versions down I got a eureka moment!
- I was finally able to reproduce not only the table in one lighting senario, but many. I could now play pinball tables day or night and in many cases completely rival the real pinball table, both playfield and backglass.
- Here is 'Old Chicago' shown in Virtual vs. Real. The table shown is using Rev2.6 of the lighting SDK, and will be available in the near future, with other tables.